Despite the heat, renaissance fans from near and far came to enjoy the Renaissance Festival & Gathering o’ Celts at Amana Community Park in Middle Amana, Iowa, on Saturday, May 26.
The Festival continues through Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and will continue June 2 and 3 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
MORE Recreation ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids’ indoor football franchise solicits fan submissions for new team name, logo, colors
- Iowa defensive line: A.J. Epenesa wears his heart on his shoulder
- Cedar Rapids woman smoked marijuana before fatal crash, authorities say
- Iowa offensive line: Tristan Wirfs is not afraid to throw down
- Prestige Dance Studio debuts Marion venue
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics picks new CEO