Despite the heat, renaissance fans from near and far came to enjoy the Renaissance Festival & Gathering o’ Celts at Amana Community Park in Middle Amana, Iowa, on Saturday, May 26.
The Festival continues through Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and will continue June 2 and 3 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
MORE Recreation ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa City West boys’ basketball fills in, shows up and shows out at Wells Fargo Advisors Shootout
- Heart over height: Cedar Rapids Jefferson overcomes huge size disadvantage to beat Oskaloosa
- Interactive: University of Iowa coaches fly where?
- Tom Brady and Drew Brees battled Iowa Hawkeyes last century
- 87 wrestlers compete in Iowa’s first girls’ state tournament: ‘This is a great opportunity’
- “Pushover” Illinois team visiting Iowa pushed back hard in its last game