It’s as sure a sign of summer as swimming, cooking out or planning a road trip: farmers market season is back.
With nearly 200 vendors, the Cedar Rapids downtown farmers market features produce, crafts, entertainment and more. Click through the gallery above to see scenes from the season’s first market.
The downtown market returns June 2 and 16, July 7 and 21, Aug. 4 and 18, and Sept. 1. Read more here.
MORE People & Places ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Sport hijabs help Iowa City junior high girls focus on the game
- Iowa high school boys’ basketball rankings: New No. 1s in Class 2A, 4A
- Iowa officials ‘nailed it’ at D-III football championship game
- State negotiators offer 1 percent annual raise to union employees
- Nate Stanley will be QB1 for Iowa football in 2019
- Johnson County voters go to polls Tuesday for supervisor special election