The annual Market After Dark took over downtown streets on Saturday and attendees of the event were able to experience local food, music and art.
MORE People & Places ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids Police warn public of a slew of “smash and grabs” of purses and wallets
- Highway 100 nearing completion in Cedar Rapids
- Stat Pak: Iowa isn’t bad, it’s just that Wisconsin is that much better
- Sadly, two No. 1 running backs and a top safety no longer in Hawkeyes’ path
- Local man faces multiple charges after high-speed chase in downtown CR
- Iowa high school football rankings: Dike-New Hartford regains sole possession of 1A No. 1