The annual Market After Dark took over downtown streets on Saturday and attendees of the event were able to experience local food, music and art.
MORE People & Places ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- No beating the buzzer this time for Hawkeyes
- Man found shot in vehicle near Franklin Middle School
- Dyersville Beckman wins the tempo battle, but North Linn wins the game
- The ABCs of C’mon Already: Will this trying winter ever end?
- Iowa State eyeing $25 million Hilton Coliseum upgrade
- ‘Religious freedom’ bill pitched in Iowa Senate