When thinking of the holiday season, what colors come to mind? Perhaps ruby reds and hunter greens, maybe metallics such as silver and gold? The holidays are a time in which bright and festive colors can help set a mood and welcome the festivities. Here are some tips and ideas to help make your holiday season fun, festive and bright.
• Do consider jewel-toned colors. Vibrant, rich, colors such as sapphire, ruby and emerald always make a statement.
• Look for interesting opportunities to bring in color such as lighting.
• Use portable decor holiday items to incorporate color such as toss pillows, throws and decorative accessory items.
• Consider using different tints, tones and shades of the same color in a space.
• Incorporate greenery. Evergreens as well as hearty berries can help extend the season and allow for holiday color outdoors.
• Look for interesting color combinations such as pastel colors paired with neutral colors such as black, white, taupe and gray.
• Use metallic colors such as silver and gold. These elements can always add a touch of glam to any holiday decor.
• Make a statement with your table setting or tabletop decor. This is an excellent opportunity to incorporate color and texture.
ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW ADVERTISEMENT
• Bring in interesting organic elements either indoors or outdoors such as branches, twigs and trees.
• Consider citrus colors such as yellow, orange, green and red to help warm your space.
10:15AM | Mon, April 06, 2020
09:15AM | Mon, April 06, 2020
08:15AM | Mon, April 06, 2020