When renovating a kitchen, what is the best cabinet color? More than ever, the answer is white. Not considered bland, boring or low end, these days white is a popular and desired choice for homeowners looking for a timeless and elegant look and a neutral palette. Here are some top reasons to make a case for white cabinets.
• White cabinets blend well with a variety of countertop choices.
• White cabinetry is versatile, neutral and won’t clash with existing furniture.
• White cabinets can shine regardless of the finish. From chrome to nickel and even brass, white cabinetry can serve as the perfect complement.
• Looking to create a sense of contrast? From your countertop, tile selection and even choosing to mix different cabinet colors and finishes, everything pairs well with white.
• White cabinetry is timeless and elegant.
• White cabinetry blends well with stainless steel appliances.
• Due to its popularity, expect to find a number of cabinetry options in various styles and price points.
• White cabinetry can be a desired choice for a modern and minimal look.
• White kitchen cabinetry remains a popular and desired choice as it relates to home resale value. Some potential buyers may view certain shades of wood cabinetry as outdated.