The Stoney Point YMCA hosted a free Healthy Kids DayŽ event Saturday, which was part of the YMCA’s national initiative to improve families’ health and well-being. The event was free and open to the public, and included games, information on healthy lifestyles and recipes for healthy eating.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Traveling from Iowa to Chicago? You’ll have to quarantine for two weeks
- Test Iowa audit claims coronavirus testing reporting process illegal, risky
- University of Iowa shatters research funding records amid COVID-19
- Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Cedar Rapids endorses $14.5M incentive package for aerospace company BAE
- Black Lives Matter demands reach Cedar Rapids school board