The juice and smoothie shop has officially opened its doors in downtown Iowa City. The original location in NewBo City Market remains open, and now fresh juice fans in the southern end of the Corridor can also drink up. The new location, 109 Iowa Ave., opened Sept. 6. For now, the hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Saturday, though owners plan to expand the hours and the menu soon.
Comments: (319) 398-8339; firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE RESTAURANTS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids Prairie rolls past Linn-Mar, 42-0
- Unusual Cedar Rapids high school football weekend in most unusual season
- Photos: Cedar Rapids Prairie vs. Linn-Mar, Iowa high school football Week 5
- Iowa sees 988 positive coronavirus cases
- 3A No. 6 Davenport Assumption blanks Cedar Rapids Washington, 35-0
- 6 questions about the Supreme Court confirmation chronology