The juice and smoothie shop has officially opened its doors in downtown Iowa City. The original location in NewBo City Market remains open, and now fresh juice fans in the southern end of the Corridor can also drink up. The new location, 109 Iowa Ave., opened Sept. 6. For now, the hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Saturday, though owners plan to expand the hours and the menu soon.
Comments: (319) 398-8339; email@example.com
MORE RESTAURANTS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- ‘Green’ Iowa wind energy sending many giant blades to landfills
- UNI women's basketball gets first win over Iowa since 2006, and it's a rout
- Hawkeyes open ‘Playmakers Lounge’ and it’s a huge success
- Iowa wrestling team opens with 39-0 win over Tennessee-Chattanooga
- More questions than answers as task force opens discussion of Iowa Historical Building future
- Kamala Harris’ Iowa pivot struggles to turn interest into momentum