The juice and smoothie shop has officially opened its doors in downtown Iowa City. The original location in NewBo City Market remains open, and now fresh juice fans in the southern end of the Corridor can also drink up. The new location, 109 Iowa Ave., opened Sept. 6. For now, the hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Saturday, though owners plan to expand the hours and the menu soon.
Comments: (319) 398-8339; firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE RESTAURANTS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- 13-year-old robbed at knifepoint in NW Cedar Rapids Tuesday
- Iowa makes do with what it has in the secondary
- Idle Hawkeyes climb to 14th in college football polls
- Car debt is on the rise in Iowa. Is it the next bubble?
- Photos: St. Wenceslaus Goulash Day in Cedar Rapids
- Joe Walsh challenges Trump with message familiar to Iowa GOP