The juice and smoothie shop has officially opened its doors in downtown Iowa City. The original location in NewBo City Market remains open, and now fresh juice fans in the southern end of the Corridor can also drink up. The new location, 109 Iowa Ave., opened Sept. 6. For now, the hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Saturday, though owners plan to expand the hours and the menu soon.
Comments: (319) 398-8339; firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE RESTAURANTS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa men's basketball rallies from 12 points down to beat Wisconsin
- Iowa men's basketball vs. Wisconsin: Box score, highlights, live updates recap
- Magical Marion does it again, beats DeWitt Central in OT on buzzer beater
- Iowa City sex assault survivor was scared for her life but “never stopped fighting”
- Hy-Vee to buy former Shopkos in Eastern Iowa
- Iowa high school boys’ basketball rankings: Iowa City West back at No. 1 in Class 4A