This summer has been really hard not playing with my friends. I thought I could learn something new during this time. I wanted to learn how to ride my bike.
I was scared every time my Dad let go of the bike when I was pedaling. I kept falling down. Then we set mini goals on the concrete. It was easier to pedal and now I am riding my bike!
When my dad fixes his bike and mommy gets a new bike we can do a family bike ride.
MORE KIDSGAZETTE ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school football Week 5 roundup: Final scores, stats and more
- Iowa lawmakers grant emergency powers to cope with crush of mail-in ballots
- Iowa high school football Week 5: How the ranked teams fared
- Groups organize donation drive for African immigrant community affected by derecho damage in Cedar Rapids
- Hawkeye female swimmers, divers file Title IX complaint after University of Iowa cuts sport
- BAE Systems expects to break ground on $139 million Cedar Rapids facility in October