Visitors to the Fall Festival at the Kalona Historical Village took a step back in time this weekend.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Carson King forgoes cut of ‘Iowa Legend’ bobblehead
- CRPD officer eager to return to work after large tumor removed
- Iowa high school football rankings: Monona, Jackson Junction are Week 8 hot spots
- Competing impeachment rallies converge in Cedar Rapids
- Horizons shifts mental health services to Covenant Family Solutions Cedar Rapids nonprofit found it hard to retain therapists, deal with insurance
- Football helps Iowa sports betting go long