Visitors to the Fall Festival at the Kalona Historical Village took a step back in time this weekend.
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- School board member regrets tweeting that Prairie High show choir performance was sexist
- Luka Garza worked on Joe Toussaint’s psyche before both worked over Rutgers
- CRST, Swift Transportation continue legal battle over alleged truck driver poaching
- Iowa men's basketball holds off late Rutgers rally for fourth-straight win
- Chew on This: Kathy’s Pies taking over Kettel House Bakery & Cafe
- Pier 1 Imports in Coralville to close