As COVID-10 hospitalizations continue to rise in Iowa, hospitals are trying to cope with the surge in cases and patients.
Watch this Facebook Live chat in the video player above featuring University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Chief Medical Officer Dr. Theresa Brennan as she discusses how UIHC is handling the latest surge of COVID-19 cases.
MORE CORONAVIRUS ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Brucemore estate’s first capital campaign exceeds $5 million goal
- Iowa Hawkeyes' balance makes Northwestern dizzy Sunday in 96-73 blowout
- Iowa men's basketball loving new view from top of the Big Ten
- Iowa State wrestling shows youth, makes mistakes in 31-7 loss to Missouri
- Iowa women’s basketball: Home win streak behind, Hawkeyes reset for Purdue
- Yonger Bastida, Iowa State wrestling to face first test of 2021 season