116 3rd St SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
Here’s a look at how players from Eastern Iowa and the University of Iowa are doing in affiliated professional baseball.
All of these statistics are through Friday.
- Jake Adams (Iowa/Houston Astros) — First baseman has played in eight games for Double-A Corpus Christi, hitting .185 with two home runs and six RBIs.
- Nick Allgeyer (Iowa/Toronto Blue Jays) — Pitcher has a 1-2 record and 4.31 earned run average in seven appearances, five starts, for Triple-A Buffalo. Has struck out 33 in 31 1/3 innings.
- Joel Booker (Iowa/Chicago White Sox) — Outfielder has played in eight games at Triple-A Charlotte and 10 at Double-A Birmingham, which is where he is at right now. Combined he is 9 for 54 (.167) with an RBI.
- Tyler Cropley (Iowa/Kansas City Royals) — It’s six games and 22 at-bats for Double-A Northwest Arkansas for the catcher. Has .182 average with a homer and three RBIs.
- Zach Daniels (Cedar Rapids Kennedy/Iowa/Atlanta Braves) — Relief pitcher is 0-1 with a save and a 1.88 ERA in nine relief appearances for High-A Rome. Has allowed just nine hits in 14 1/3 innings with 16 Ks.
- Nick Gallagher (Iowa City West/Iowa/Cleveland Indians) — Pitching for High-A Lake County, has 0-2 record, two saves and a 2.60 ERA in 12 outings. In 17 1/3 innings, has allowed just 11 hits and recorded 26 strikeouts.
- Korry Howell (Kirkwood Community College/Milwaukee Brewers) — Continues terrific season for Wisconsin of High-A Central League, hitting .319 in 30 games, with seven home runs, 20 RBIs and 10 stoken bases.
- Mitch Keller (Cedar Rapids Xavier/Pittsburgh Pirates) — Sent to Triple-A Indianapolis on Saturday. Started 12 games for Pittsburgh, has 3-7 record and 7.04 ERA, with 51 Ks in 47 1/3 innings. Spent time this week on MLB COVID-19 inactive list, though he was never stricken by it.
- Mason McCoy (Iowa/Baltimore Orioles) — Infielder hitting .240 in 30 games for Triple-A Norfolk. Has two homers and 12 RBIs.
- Cole McDonald (Iowa/Houston Astros) — Continues to be on the injured list at Low-A Asheville, where he has gotten in just one inning in one game.
- Robert Neustrom (Iowa/Baltimore Orioles) — Outfielder hitting .261 in 30 games for Double-A Bowie, with two homers and 25 RBIs.
- A.J. Puk (Cedar Rapids Washington/Oakland Athletics) — Continues to try to work his way back to the big-league club by pitching for Triple-A Las Vegas. Has a 2-2 record and 10.13 ERA in nine appearances. Has given up five home runs in 10 2/3 innings, with 16 strikeouts.
- Brady Schanuel (Iowa/Milwaukee Brewers) — Has made 11 relief appearances for High-A Wisconsin and has a 1-0 record and 7.63 ERA. Has 19 strikeouts in 15 1/3 innings.
- Scott Schebler (Cedar Rapids Prairie/Los Angeles Angels) — Outfielder hitting .330 with eight homers and 26 RBIs in 28 games for Triple-A Salt Lake. His OPS is 1.031.
Comments: (319)-398-8258, email@example.com