116 3rd St SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
Happy New Year, Todd Dorman, looking for you to celebrate the success of your party. It’s for you to take credit for all of your policy successes:
- Homicides and crime are rising in cities controlled by Democrats across the U.S. Defunding the police is working well. Black and brown neighborhoods are under attack by gangs while organized Democrat supporters conduct smash and grabs.
- 70,000 Americans die from fentanyl as Chinese supply Mexican cartels with drugs. Cartel invaders crisscross the "closed“ southern border.
- The price of gasoline, food and things in general are rapidly rising so that any wage increases are eaten by record inflation. Democrats push deficit spending to increase inflation even further to keep people down.
- The trade deficit with China has burgeoned by billions as the Biden administration works with China to fund its military to threaten Taiwan. The trade deficit signals massive job expatriation overseas putting Americans out of work.
- Unemployment drops to 3.9 percent while fewer Americans are working. Eleven million jobs are open but unfilled. That's good?
I'm sure Dorman can explain how all of these things Make America Great Again.