116 3rd St SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
Origami is an ancient art form. In Japanese, it literally means 'folding paper,' and there are endless origami crafts.
In this craft, adapted from the blog Molliepop, we'll turn a crisp dollar bill into a heart. Give it as a gift or keep it for yourself!
What you need:
• A dollar bill of any amount
1. Fold your dollar bill in half and crease it, so when you open it back up there is a line in the center.
2. Unfold the bill, then fold the ends of the bill in so they meet at the crease you made in the middle.
3. Flip the bill over, and fold the bottom corners up so they meet in the middle.
4. Fold the top of the bill in half so it meets in the middle, too. Then 'open' the corners.
5. Fold down the corners at the top of your (almost!) heart.
6. Flip your origami creation over to admire your work.