116 3rd St SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
Consider yourself master of the monkey bars? Slayer of the slide? The fastest, strongest, bravest — a kid who can’t be beat?
Grab a friend and head to the closest park to race to finish this challenge. If it’s crowded, be sure not to accidentally run into any other kids. You can try our course, which is made for Noelridge Park in Cedar Rapids, or make up your own to perfectly fit your playground!
Start at the same time, or use a timer and take turns to see who can finish first. No one brave enough to challenge you? Time yourself and try to beat your personal best.
1. Spin as fast as you can for 10 seconds.
2. Run up the ramp or stairs to the top of the playground structure, then skip across the bridge toward the slide.
3. Launch yourself down the slide, then sprint into the grass until you reach an agreed-upon spot, like a tree.
4. Do 10 jumping jacks, then run back to the monkey bars.
5. Cross the monkey bars and do at least one pullup on the last bar.
6. Drop to the ground and Army crawl to the tunnel. Stand up and dance for 5 seconds, then limbo under the tunnel.
7. Run to the spiderweb. First to touch the very top wins.