The vote counting debacle after the Democratic caucus brings to mind a statement by Josef Stalin: “It’s not the people who vote that count. It’s the people who count the votes.” Does this have a modern day application?
MORE Letters to the Editor ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Jones County in Iowa records first coronavirus death
- These are the Iowa Freedom Riders’ demands in Iowa City and the status of each
- Marion Black Lives Matter group making 6 demands of city leaders
- Former Four Oaks youth counselor charged with sexually abusing 14-year-old boy
- Iowa State to trim presidential pay, offer ‘voluntary retirement’ amid budget cuts
- Gazette area softball Super 10 rankings: Top contenders keep rolling