116 3rd St SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
1. Though Iowa has won the last seven games in this series, the last four were decided by one score. Iowa hasn’t led the Huskers at halftime since 2019 or at the end of three quarters since 2018.
2. AC/DC’s “Back in Black” is the culmination of the pregame at Kinnick Stadium. The band’s “Back in Black” tour had a Cedar Rapids stop in 1980, the first of their four appearances there over 10 years.
3. With Kansas winning six games this season, every Power Five program has been bowl eligible since 2017 except for Nebraska.
4. Iowa has won its last 14 November games. Nebraska has lost its last eight November games.
5. The Hawkeyes have held 10 of their 11 opponents below their season scoring average and all 11 opponents under their season total offense average.
6. Nebraska has six losses by one score. The Huskers led two of their losses after three quarters, and were tied at the end of three quarters in two others.
7. Iowa is sixth nationally in total defense, 130th in total offense. Nebraska is 101st in total offense, 108th in total defense.
8. Last week was the first time the Big Ten had four conference games with neither team scoring 20 points since 1963. Included were Iowa’s 13-10 win at Minnesota and Nebraska’s 15-14 home loss to Wisconsin.
9. The 263 rushing yards Minnesota’s Mohamed Ibrahim had against Iowa last week were the most by a Hawkeyes opponent since LeShon Johnson had 306 in 1993. Iowa won that game, too.
10. If Nebraska loses this game, it will be 3-9 for the second-straight year and will have its worst back-to-back seasons since 1957-58.
11. Iowa has secured its 10th-straight winning season. This is Nebraska’s sixth-consecutive losing season.
12. Former Hawkeye wide receiver Oliver Martin of Iowa City has 10 catches for 188 yards and a touchdown this season for Nebraska.
13. Iowa needs 362 yards to avoid having the Big Ten’s worst regular-season yardage total in the last 24 years. Rutgers had 3,152 yards in 2017. Iowa has 2,791.
14. Jack Campbell of Iowa was a first-team All-Big Ten selection of the media last year. The coaches voted him third-team.
15. The Riverside High Chargers of Cedar Rapids, Neb., went 9-2 in football this year.
16. Nebraska is 37-0 all-time in volleyball matches against Iowa, and hasn’t lost a set in their last six matches.
17. Jake Butt is the color commentator for BTN in this game. He was a tight end with 138 career receptions at Michigan, but only five came against Iowa or Nebraska.
18. The first recorded use of the term “Black Friday” was the crash of the U.S. gold market on Sept. 24, 1869. Gold is one of Iowa’s team colors.
19. This is the first time the Hawkeyes or Huskers have played on the same day as a United States World Cup soccer match.
20. Sunset for this game will be at 4:38 p.m.