116 3rd St SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
Home / Sports / Iowa Hawkeyes / Iowa Basketball
Illinois-Iowa men’s basketball glance: Time/TV/other info
Illini seek 4th-straight road win, Hawkeyes seek 3-game sweep of homestand
What: Illinois (16-6 overall, 7-4 Big Ten) at Iowa (14-8, 6-5)
When/where: Saturday, 1:37 p.m., Carver-Hawkeye Arena
TV: FOX (Jason Benetti, Stephen Bardo)
Livestream: Fox Sports Live
Radio: Hawkeye Radio Network affiliates, including WMT (600), KKRQ-FM (100.7) and KXIC (800).
Series: Illinois leads, 90-76
NCAA NET rankings: Illinois 25th, Iowa 33rd
Iowa’s next game: At Purdue next Thursday at 6 p.m. (CT)
⧉ Related article: Hot Illinois is first barrier for Hawkeye men as they try to climb February wall
1. After ending a five-game losing streak to Iowa with a 2020 win, Illinois has prevailed in its last five games against Iowa. Four were decided by five points or less.
2. Both teams began their Big Ten seasons with three losses. The Illini have won seven of their last eight games, Iowa six of its last eight.
3. Iowa is 22-of-45 (48.9 percent) from 3-point distance and 47-of-56 (83.9 percent) from the foul line over its last two games.
4. Both teams are 14-8 against the point spread. Only Rutgers (15-7) has a better record in the Big Ten. Purdue, which is 22-1 in actual wins and losses, is 10-11-1 against the spread.
5. A supply drive for American Cancer Society’s Russell and Ann Gerdin Hope Lodge will take place at Carver, with donations accepted at every arena entrance. Non-perishable food items, gas and grocery gift cards, and 13- & 30-gallon garbage bags are requested.