This family-friendly event features camping, an adult coloring contest, drum circle, kids’ scavenger hunt, Hula-Hoop contest, yoga, happy hours and a kids’ program on the history of American roots music. And of course, it’s a music festival, so all sorts of sounds will heat up all three stages. Founding band Euforquestra will perform Friday and Saturday nights, but the lineup also features local and national bands, including Turkuaz, Fruition, The Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Middle Western, Chicago Afrobeat Project, The Diplomats of Solid Sound, Dead Larry, Elizabeth Moen, Soul Sherpa and more.
Gates open 5 p.m. July 12, 10 a.m. July 13 and 14, Jerry Hotz Farm, 5335 Utah Ave. SE, Lone Tree; $70 to $125, Campeuforia.com/tickets/
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids Police Department looking for four theft suspects
- 7 Corridor public school districts have had contracts scaled back
- Living together is commonplace but lacks the legal protections
- With election of female governor, it may be time to change ‘his’ Constitution
- Reducing the language barrier
- Fairfax Piano: Spreading the gift of music