This family-friendly event features camping, an adult coloring contest, drum circle, kids’ scavenger hunt, Hula-Hoop contest, yoga, happy hours and a kids’ program on the history of American roots music. And of course, it’s a music festival, so all sorts of sounds will heat up all three stages. Founding band Euforquestra will perform Friday and Saturday nights, but the lineup also features local and national bands, including Turkuaz, Fruition, The Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Middle Western, Chicago Afrobeat Project, The Diplomats of Solid Sound, Dead Larry, Elizabeth Moen, Soul Sherpa and more.
Gates open 5 p.m. July 12, 10 a.m. July 13 and 14, Jerry Hotz Farm, 5335 Utah Ave. SE, Lone Tree; $70 to $125, Campeuforia.com/tickets/
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Mollie Tibbetts slain: Suspect Cristhian Bahena Rivera faces first-degree murder charges
- Newbo evolve loses $2.3M, director fired
- Watch Replay: Cristhian Bahena Rivera charged in Mollie Tibbetts murder
- Body of Mollie Tibbetts believed found, News Conference at 4 p.m. today
- Mollie Tibbets Search: FAA issues flight restriction for portion of Poweshiek and Iowa Counties
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics replacing Java House