A cornerstone building in the NewBo District is opening its doors wide Saturday, so visitors can shop and browse its artisan shops, businesses, art studios and more. Santa will be there, as well as musicians filling the air with sounds of harmony, not a song sung blue. The open house and studio tour also includes holiday activities, art exhibits and sales, a book sale, refreshments and gallery medium sessions at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. at Illuminations. The celebration is part of the NewBo/Czech Village Deck the District festivities stretching from Friday (11/30) to Sunday (12/2).
Very Cherry Holiday
10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday (12/1), Cherry Building, New Bohemia District, 329 10th Ave. SE, Cedar Rapids; free admission; Facebook.com/TheCherryBuilding/
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- North Liberty man convicted in second murder-for-hire plot
- Checking in with Iowa quarterbacks coach Ken O’Keefe
- Bourbon Creek Smokehouse latest venture by Butcher Block, Riley's group
- Iowa Chamber group presses for training workers, keeping tax credits
- FBI warns of economic and other espionage from China, which seeks to upend US’ lead
- Kirkwood comeback falls short against Southeastern men’s basketball, 75-63