Where’s the beef? It’s all around Solon this weekend. Grab a rib-eye steak dinner hot off the grill and wash it down with the brew of your choice, then maybe let it settle before you hop on the carnival rides. Unlimited wristband rides are $20 Friday and Saturday nights. Beef up your arms for Friday’s popular hay ball toss at 7 p.m. or hoof it over to Saturday’s 5K or 1-mile fun run at 7:30 a.m. Lasso more fun with games, tournaments and kids’ activities after Saturday’s 10 a.m. parade. And get moovin’ and groovin’ to music both days.
Solon Beef Days
4 p.m. Friday (7/19) to 12:30 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. Saturday (7/20) to 12:30 a.m., downtown Solon; Beefdays.com/2019-schedule-of-events/
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa ships out to San Diego for Holiday Bowl vs. USC
- Iowa State football fans elevate Cyclones to Camping World Bowl
- Iowa's A.J. Epenesa and Tristan Wirfs ask for NFL draft grades and thus begins the process
- Tyrese Haliburton puts No. 16 Seton Hall away in frenetic Iowa State basketball win
- Iowa, Iowa State face college football royalty this bowl season
- Bump Elliott, leader of dominant era of Iowa athletics, dies at 94