Where’s the beef? It’s all around Solon this weekend. Grab a rib-eye steak dinner hot off the grill and wash it down with the brew of your choice, then maybe let it settle before you hop on the carnival rides. Unlimited wristband rides are $20 Friday and Saturday nights. Beef up your arms for Friday’s popular hay ball toss at 7 p.m. or hoof it over to Saturday’s 5K or 1-mile fun run at 7:30 a.m. Lasso more fun with games, tournaments and kids’ activities after Saturday’s 10 a.m. parade. And get moovin’ and groovin’ to music both days.
Solon Beef Days
4 p.m. Friday (7/19) to 12:30 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. Saturday (7/20) to 12:30 a.m., downtown Solon; Beefdays.com/2019-schedule-of-events/
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa reports highest single-day increase in coronavirus cases since May 1
- Iowa courts to start face-to-face services next week
- Big Ten cuts non-conference football games for 2020
- Kal Goodchild is back coaching, back at Benton Community
- University of Iowa to spend $1 million cleaning up protest graffiti, archiving it along the way
- Racism is a public health crisis that needs immediate action, Linn County Board of Health declares