Where’s the beef? It’s all around Solon this weekend. Grab a rib-eye steak dinner hot off the grill and wash it down with the brew of your choice, then maybe let it settle before you hop on the carnival rides. Unlimited wristband rides are $20 Friday and Saturday nights. Beef up your arms for Friday’s popular hay ball toss at 7 p.m. or hoof it over to Saturday’s 5K or 1-mile fun run at 7:30 a.m. Lasso more fun with games, tournaments and kids’ activities after Saturday’s 10 a.m. parade. And get moovin’ and groovin’ to music both days.
Solon Beef Days
4 p.m. Friday (7/19) to 12:30 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. Saturday (7/20) to 12:30 a.m., downtown Solon; Beefdays.com/2019-schedule-of-events/
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa man finds blood-flooded basement at home
- Iowa high school football projected playoff pairings, with 2 weeks to go
- Man who robbed Iowa City pizza delivery driver arrested
- Purdue at No. 23 Iowa: The Big Analysis
- Cedar Rapids man sentenced to nearly 14 years for distributing heroin and fentanyl
- Gov. Kim Reynolds endorses Ashley Hinson in 1st District Race