Indian Creek elves have whipped up a flurry of swag to deck your halls outside and in. Doors open at 9 a.m., but the line forms way in advance to snap up fresh greenery wreaths, centerpieces, kissing balls, yule logs — and swag. But that’s not all. Shoppers also will find frozen soups and appetizers, handmade wares, cookie dough and baked goods, live music, Santa and Vesta the fox keeping the season bright. The event is expanding, too, with children’s crafts, nature walks, a scavenger hunt, and coffee and cocoa to warm you from the inside out.
9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday (12/1), Amazing Space, Indian Creek Nature Center, 5300 Otis Rd. SE, Cedar Rapids; free admission; Indiancreeknaturecenter.org/gallery/natures-noel/
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- North Liberty man convicted in second murder-for-hire plot
- Checking in with Iowa quarterbacks coach Ken O’Keefe
- Bourbon Creek Smokehouse latest venture by Butcher Block, Riley's group
- Iowa Chamber group presses for training workers, keeping tax credits
- FBI warns of economic and other espionage from China, which seeks to upend US’ lead
- Kirkwood comeback falls short against Southeastern men’s basketball, 75-63