Indian Creek elves have whipped up a flurry of swag to deck your halls outside and in. Doors open at 9 a.m., but the line forms way in advance to snap up fresh greenery wreaths, centerpieces, kissing balls, yule logs — and swag. But that’s not all. Shoppers also will find frozen soups and appetizers, handmade wares, cookie dough and baked goods, live music, Santa and Vesta the fox keeping the season bright. The event is expanding, too, with children’s crafts, nature walks, a scavenger hunt, and coffee and cocoa to warm you from the inside out.
9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday (12/1), Amazing Space, Indian Creek Nature Center, 5300 Otis Rd. SE, Cedar Rapids; free admission; Indiancreeknaturecenter.org/gallery/natures-noel/
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Parents urge man who killed their son in Greene Square dispute to change his life
- Tesla lawyer exits two months after start
- Panel adds another $10M to University of Iowa Children’s Hospital bill
- Girls’ basketball all-conference selections
- Iowa City running low on salt
- Iowa’s youngest legislators form Future Caucus