Oh what a night. They were just four guys from Jersey, until they sang their first note. They had a sound nobody had ever heard, and the radio just couldn’t get enough of it. While their harmonies were perfect on stage, offstage it was a very different story. Go behind the music and inside the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons in this Tony-winning musical. You’ll hear all the hits, as the boys sing their way from the streets of New Jersey to the Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Fame.
Broadway at the Paramount: “Jersey Boys”
8 p.m. Friday (11/22), Paramount Theatre, 123 Third Ave. SE, Cedar Rapids; $58 to $100, Paramount Ticket Office, (319) 366-8203 or Paramounttheatrecr.com
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Iowa reports no new coronavirus deaths Sunday
- 4 men die, 1 woman injured in Des Moines crash
- Motorcyclist from Walker seriously injured in Linn County crash Saturday
- Family dog rescued at Cedar Rapids house fire early Sunday
- Kanye West says he’s running for president; Twitter explodes
- Debates turn emotional as schools decide how — or if — to open in pandemic