Oh what a night. They were just four guys from Jersey, until they sang their first note. They had a sound nobody had ever heard, and the radio just couldn’t get enough of it. While their harmonies were perfect on stage, offstage it was a very different story. Go behind the music and inside the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons in this Tony-winning musical. You’ll hear all the hits, as the boys sing their way from the streets of New Jersey to the Rock ‘n’ Roll Hall of Fame.
Broadway at the Paramount: “Jersey Boys”
8 p.m. Friday (11/22), Paramount Theatre, 123 Third Ave. SE, Cedar Rapids; $58 to $100, Paramount Ticket Office, (319) 366-8203 or Paramounttheatrecr.com
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Complaint: Man forcibly fondled 18-year-old woman at Kirkwood Court apartment in Cedar Rapids
- Iowa student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Jordan Bohannon’s season finale could be Thursday at Iowa State
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Gazette area scores, stats and more (Dec. 10, 2019)
- Iowa’s family planning service use plummets 85 percent after switch to new program
- Linn-Mar girls' basketball makes the final push, edges Cedar Rapids Washington