Gather ye lads and lasses and head to Medici Grove (otherwise known as Middle Amana Park) for the 27th reunion of Celtic clans, sprawling over two weekends. Comedy, swordplay, music, magic and horseback jousting will abound. If coins are weighing down yer pouches, empty them at the marketplace or fill yer bellies at the royal food court — and if yer olde enough, swig some honey mead. But beware the Pirates of the Caribbean docking June 2 and 3.
Iowa Renaissance Festival & Gathering o’ Celts
10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday (5/26) to Monday (5/28) and June 2 & 3, Middle Amana Park, 27th Avenue and H Street; $12 adults, $6 kids, free ages 5 and under; passes available; Iowarenfest.com
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Judge declares fetal heartbeat law unconstitutional
- Startling moment caps Marion church’s mental health sermon
- Fleet Farm to open two Iowa locations, one at Highway 100 intersection
- Today’s winter weather updates: School closings, canceled meetings, parking updates
- North Liberty man accused of fraudulently receiving more than $77,000 in state unemployment benefits
- Expect more snow, colder temps on morning commute