A winter wonderland awaits visitors this weekend to the annual Festival of Trees and Holiday Market in downtown Cedar Rapids. The event features more than 60 trees dressed in holiday style, ranging in size from 3 feet to 12 feet. Most can be purchased via silent auction. Seasonal sounds also will resound from performers onstage, and Santa will be on hand to hear wish lists. And jump-start your on holiday shopping strolling among more than 30 vendors selling their wares.
Festival of Trees & Holiday Market
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday (11/9) and Sunday (11/10), DoubleTree by Hilton Cedar Rapids Convention Complex, 350 First Ave. NE, Cedar Rapids; free admission, donations of non-perishable food and unwrapped toys accepted; Thegazette.com/subject/special-events/Festival-of-Trees
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Former office manager will plead guilty in 13-year embezzlement scheme at Iowa City Area Development Group
- Iowa women's basketball outlasts Princeton with overtime comeback
- Eastern Iowa men charged with illegally shooting trumpeter swan
- Iowa, Midwest propane shortage has Sen. Grassley pushing for action
- Woman held at gunpoint, suspect leads police on chase in southwest Cedar Rapids
- Coe women’s basketball stifles rival Cornell, 56-46