A winter wonderland awaits visitors this weekend to the annual Festival of Trees and Holiday Market in downtown Cedar Rapids. The event features more than 60 trees dressed in holiday style, ranging in size from 3 feet to 12 feet. Most can be purchased via silent auction. Seasonal sounds also will resound from performers onstage, and Santa will be on hand to hear wish lists. And jump-start your on holiday shopping strolling among more than 30 vendors selling their wares.
Festival of Trees & Holiday Market
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday (11/9) and Sunday (11/10), DoubleTree by Hilton Cedar Rapids Convention Complex, 350 First Ave. NE, Cedar Rapids; free admission, donations of non-perishable food and unwrapped toys accepted; Thegazette.com/subject/special-events/Festival-of-Trees
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Five months after Carson King, Busch donation yet unfulfilled
- Iowa City student housing project gets OK for 15 stories
- Ohio State-Iowa men's basketball glance: Time, TV, live stream, team data
- Iowa high school wrestling state duals 2020: Final scores and more
- Team effort produces Williamsburg's first state duals finals appearance
- Lisbon takes down Don Bosco in thriller for state duals title