It’s time to roll out the barrels, as more than 40 Iowa breweries will offer more than 120 brews at this popular annual festival in Amana. Those who partake can meet the brewers as they serve you. Food will be available all day, as well as classic tunes from Marion retro rockers, Airwaves. Attendance is limited to 1,400 people ages 21 and over, and organizers encourage participants to buy tickets in advance. Any remaining tickets be available at the gate. Admission includes a souvenir glass and unlimited beer samples.
Festival of Iowa Beers
1 to 5 p.m. Sunday (9/2), Millstream Brewing Co., 835 48th Ave., Amana; $30 general admission in advance $35 day of the event, $15 designated driver, Iowabeer.org/#home
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Girls’ basketball all-conference selections
- Parents urge man who killed their son in Greene Square dispute to change his life
- Mayor: Cedar Rapids residents want speed cameras
- Winter weather puts damper on business for local restaurants
- Panel adds another $10M to University of Iowa Children’s Hospital bill
- Tesla lawyer exits two months after start