Winters mild and wild present plenty to embrace. Coralville’s annual seasonal showcase features activities indoors and out, with demonstrations, hands-on activities, entertainment, food and frosty fun for all ages. Activities include bird watching, balloon creations, fat tire bike demonstrations, a fossil display, an indoor snowball fight, STEM education activities, model railroad, silent auction and the popular horse-drawn trolley rides. Entertainment begins with a church bell choir at 1 p.m., followed by the Iowa City Girls Choir, Native American drumming, Music 4 Life and magician Rick Eugene.
1 to 4 p.m. Sunday (1/13), Coralville Marriott Exhibit Hall and nearby locations, Iowa River Landing, 300 E. Ninth St., Coralville; free admission, canned goods accepted for Coralville Community Food Pantry
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Kirk Ferentz deals with Iowa's NFL early departures and the NCAA transfer portal
- Weinacht appointed as Cedar Rapids mayor pro tem
- What it would cost to replace ‘hostile’ benches on Iowa City Ped Mall
- Cedar Rapids Kennedy downs Linn-Mar in MVC Valley Division wrestling clash
- Eastern Iowa braces for another round of snow
- Iowa women's basketball handles Michigan, moves into 2nd-place tie in Big Ten