Winters mild and wild present plenty to embrace. Coralville’s annual seasonal showcase features activities indoors and out, with demonstrations, hands-on activities, entertainment, food and frosty fun for all ages. Activities include bird watching, balloon creations, fat tire bike demonstrations, a fossil display, an indoor snowball fight, STEM education activities, model railroad, silent auction and the popular horse-drawn trolley rides. Entertainment begins with a church bell choir at 1 p.m., followed by the Iowa City Girls Choir, Native American drumming, Music 4 Life and magician Rick Eugene.
1 to 4 p.m. Sunday (1/13), Coralville Marriott Exhibit Hall and nearby locations, Iowa River Landing, 300 E. Ninth St., Coralville; free admission, canned goods accepted for Coralville Community Food Pantry
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Unusual on Johnson County ballot: sheriff’s race Al Fear and Brad Kunkel compete in Democratic primary
- After Xtream Arena is built, will they come?
- Iowa defensive lineman Dalles Jacobus provides a big hit ... with a country music song
- Iowa City to establish 56 acres of prairie
- Cedar Rapids native Michelle Goodall named to USA Volleyball Hall of Fame
- MAS Automotive may have worked on your car, even if you don’t know it