Winters mild and wild present plenty to embrace. Coralville’s annual seasonal showcase features activities indoors and out, with demonstrations, hands-on activities, entertainment, food and frosty fun for all ages. Activities include bird watching, balloon creations, fat tire bike demonstrations, a fossil display, an indoor snowball fight, STEM education activities, model railroad, silent auction and the popular horse-drawn trolley rides. Entertainment begins with a church bell choir at 1 p.m., followed by the Iowa City Girls Choir, Native American drumming, Music 4 Life and magician Rick Eugene.
1 to 4 p.m. Sunday (1/13), Coralville Marriott Exhibit Hall and nearby locations, Iowa River Landing, 300 E. Ninth St., Coralville; free admission, canned goods accepted for Coralville Community Food Pantry
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- 4 arrested in death of Iowa man whose body was burning in ditch
- ‘Gutsy’ Beckman volleyball team snaps Mount Vernon’s win streak at 22
- Save Iowa Sports raises $1.65 million
- Murder-suicide identified as causes of death in Iowa City case
- Iowa Corrections Board broke law by not approving candidates for director, state audit says
- Iowa sees 19 new coronavirus deaths, over 600 new cases