Time to pull on your elastic-waist pants, grab a bib and some wetnaps, and eat your way from the Deep South to the Midwest. It’s BBQ Roundup time this weekend, and cooks from South Carolina, Texas, Ohio and Florida will be tempting your taste buds as they show off their finger-lickin’ cuisine. Also on the menu are daily themes, live music and activities for all ages. Check online for special events, meal deals and lunch hour shuttles.
11 a.m. to 10 p.m. today (6/20), 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday (6/21) and Saturday (6/22), 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday (6/23), McGrath Amphitheatre, 475 First St. SW, Cedar Rapids; $3 or free with Freedom Festival button; Mcgrathamphitheatre.com/bbq-roundup/
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Coralville man assaulted 6-year-old boy, causing cardiac arrest, police say
- C.R. Police: Man armed with Taser kicked in door, attacked woman
- Social media page leads to drug arrest for North Liberty man
- Johnson County Jail inmate found with heroin
- 7-run inning propels No. 1 Cedar Rapids Xavier to district baseball title
- Remains of Cedar Rapids man killed in Pearl Harbor coming home