Fruit-filled pastries are the highlight of this three-day festival, along with games, carnival rides, a car show, silent auction, music and food. Kolaches are $12 dozen and $6 half-dozen, cash or credit. Sale hours — while supplies last — are Friday: 6 to 9 a.m., drive-up only, and 5 to 9 p.m.; Saturday: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.; and Sunday: 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday activities also include Mass at 8 and 10:30 a.m. and a pork and dumpling dinner from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
St. Ludmila Kolach Festival
5 to 9 p.m. Friday (6/8), 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday (6/9), 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday (6/10), St. Ludmila Catholic Church, 211 21st Ave. SW, Cedar Rapids; Kolachfestival.org/schedule/
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Oatmeal, breakfast foods contain unsafe amounts of weed killer
- Creative architect behind ‘newbo evolve’ fired
- Preseason Iowa high school football rankings: Defending champion Xavier leads the pack in 3A
- Crisp Cedar Rapids opens in NewBo City Market
- Brawl instigated by outsiders, residents of SW Cedar Rapids apartment complex say
- The Swarm at Kinnick no Iowa fan will ever forget