Formerly known as the Riverbank Art Fair, the annual Spring Art Expose gathers 90 artists from the Midwest and beyond, to display and sell their artwork, ranging from painting, jewelry, photography and printmaking to glass, clay, metal, wood, fiber, mixed media and more. The indoor event also showcases work by University of Iowa artists and a photo exhibition, “Home,” and offers plants for sale from Reha Greenhouses. From noon to 3 p.m. Saturday, patrons ages 21 and over can sample and purchase wine and craft beers from Midwest wineries and breweries.
Spring Art Expose
10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday (4/21), 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday (4/22), Main Lounge, Iowa Memorial Union, 125 N. Madison St., Iowa City; free admission
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Jan. 15 area scores, stats and more
- Patrick McCaffery gets used to shouldering a larger load of Iowa City West’s scoring
- Cedar Rapids man charged with selling guns to felon
- Unsurprisingly, Tyler Cook's status for Iowa-Penn State is uncertain
- Marion man accused of robbing smoke shop at gunpoint
- Democrats warn Iowa GOP Senate rule changes will shut out public