Imagine The Beatles performing with a symphony orchestra. Here’s your chance to find out, when Classical Mystery Tour teams up with Orchestra Iowa. These fab four musicians look and sound like The Beatles, but the event is more than just a rock concert. Hear “Penny Lane” with trumpets, the beauty of “Yesterday” with an acoustic guitar and string quartet, the rock/classical blend on “I Am the Walrus” and more. Come celebrate the 50th anniversary of Sgt. Pepper, and experience the hits performed as they were written.
Orchestra Iowa: Beatles Tribute
7:30 p.m. Saturday (5/19), Paramount Theatre, 123 Third Ave. SE, Cedar Rapids; $18 to $54, Paramount Ticket Office, (319) 366-8203 or Paramounttheatrecr.com; call to order student and youth tickets
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids council extols proposed downtown hotels as game changer
- To get Noah Fant the ball, he has to be on the field
- Developer plans 55-acre project near Fountains
- Not postmarked, new ballots won’t help call close Iowa House race
- Matt Campbell was flexible, so Iowa State football didn't break
- Gov. Reynolds: Steve King must decide if his comments represent ‘values” of Iowa 4th District