Lovable Sulley and his wisecracking sidekick Mike Wazowski are the top scare team at Monsters, Inc., the scream-processing factory in Monstropolis. When a little girl named Boo wanders into their world, it’s the monsters who are scared silly, and it’s up to Sulley and Mike to keep her out of sight and get her back home. Watch the action unfold under the stars at the final movie night of the season at Old MacDonald’s Farm in Bever Park. Admission is free, as well as the popcorn and water, and the family-friendly movie starts at sunset.
Movie Night: “Monsters, Inc.”
8 to 10 p.m. Friday (8/30), Old MacDonald’s Farm amphitheater, Bever Park, 2700 Bever Ave., Cedar Rapids; free admission
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- 13-year-old robbed at knifepoint in NW Cedar Rapids Tuesday
- Iowa makes do with what it has in the secondary
- Idle Hawkeyes climb to 14th in college football polls
- Photos: St. Wenceslaus Goulash Day in Cedar Rapids
- Joe Walsh challenges Trump with message familiar to Iowa GOP
- Warren passes Biden, takes the lead in Iowa poll