Bring the kids, soft-sided coolers, blankets and chairs, and head out for the first feature in the 13th annual CRBT Movies on the Riverbank at the McGrath Amphitheatre in Cedar Rapids. This week’s film is “Wonder,” about a 10-year-old boy with a facial deformity who attends school for the first time when he begins the fifth grade. With the support of his parents, he learns how to make friends and adjust to his new environment. Food and beverages will be sold on-site; popcorn is free. The series continues July 14 with “Despicable Me 3” and Aug. 11 with “Coco.”
CRBT Movies on the Riverbank: “Wonder”
7 p.m. Saturday (6/9), McGrath Amphitheatre, 475 First St. SW, Cedar Rapids; free admission; Crbt.bank/crbt-movies-on-the-riverbank/
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Linn-Mar takes down No. 1 Iowa City West
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Dec. 14 area scores, stats and more
- Mick McCurry’s 3-point play with 3 seconds left lifts Washington over Kennedy in overtime
- University of Iowa fraternity ordered pledges into alcohol-fueled ‘gauntlet’
- Joe Ahmann's $120 million plan at Highway 100
- Akacia Brown’s work on the boards sends Xavier to its first loss