Chris Kattan is best known for his many characters on “Saturday Night Live” from 1996 to 2003, including Mr. Peepers, Mango, Kyle DeMarco and one of the head-bobbing Butabi Brothers, who went on to star in the 1998 film “A Night at the Roxbury.” Among his other film credits are “Corky Romano,” “Undercover Brother,” “The Year Without a Santa Claus,” “Crazy Enough,” “The Last Film Festival” and “Walk of Fame.” In 2017, he also put his best foot forward for a turn on Season 24 of ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars,” where he partnered with Witney Carson,
7 p.m. Thursday (4/26), Penguins Comedy Club, 208 Second Ave. SE, Cedar Rapids; $25 advance, $27.50 door, (319) 362-8133 or Penguinscomedyclub.com
Want to join the conversation?
Consider subscribing to TheGazette.com and participate in discussing the important issues to our community with other Gazette subscribers.
Already a Gazette or TheGazette.com subscriber? Just login here with your account email and password.
MORE Hoopla ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Man identified who was found in Iowa River
- Louisa-Muscatine rallies past Regina for 2A state softball championship
- Cedar Rapids Teacher: ‘misunderstanding’ over use of black baby doll should not have resulted in firing
- Linn-Mar freshman Coy Sarsfield more than a baseball junkie
- Iowa City sushi bar Takanami to become Mexican restaurant
- Election 2018: Hubbell outraises Reynolds in latest fundraising period