116 3rd St SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
What: No. 24 Iowa (12-7 Big Ten, 22-8 overall) at No. 20 Illinois (14-5, 21-8) in men’s basketball
When/where: Sunday, 6:37 p.m. (CT), State Farm Center, Champaign, Ill.
TV: FS1 (Joe Davis, Casey Jacobsen)
Livestream: Fox Sports Live
Radio: Hawkeye Radio Network affiliates, including WMT (600), KKRQ-FM (100.7) and KXIC (800).
Series: Illinois leads, 89-76
NCAA NET rankings through Friday: Illinois 14th, Iowa 15th
Line: Illinois by 3.5
1. Iowa has won its last four road games, and last five games overall.
2. The Hawkeyes were 7-1 in February, their best mark in that month since they went 8-0 in 1981.
3. Iowa has scored 700 points (87.5 ppg) over its last eight games, the most by any Big Ten team in an eight-game span of league play since the Hawkeyes scored 709 over that period in 1995.
4. Illinois is coming off a 60-55 home win over Penn State Thursday despite shooting just 36 percent from the field.
5. This game features the Big Ten’s top two scorers. Iowa sophomore forward Keegan Murray averages 23.3 points, fourth-best in the nation. Illinois junior center Kofi Cockburn averages 21.0. Cockburn averages 10.5 rebounds, 10th-best in the country. Both are among the 15 John R. Wooden Award finalists for national player of the year.