116 3rd St SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
What: Nebraska (7-17, 3-14 Big Ten) at No. 5 Iowa (18-7, 12-6)
When/where: Thursday, 8 p.m., Carver-Hawkeye Arena
TV: BTN (Kevin Kugler, Jess Settles)
Live Stream: Fox Sports Go
Radio: Hawkeye Radio Network affiliates, including WMT-AM (600), KXIC-AM (800) and WHO-AM (1040) (Gary Dolphin, Bob Hansen)
Satellite Radio: XM 195/Sirius 134
Series: Iowa leads, 21-13
Morning line: Iowa by 17.5
Huskers data: Nebraska is on a two-game winning streak, home victories over Minnesota (78-74) and Rutgers (72-51).
• Lat Mayen, a junior forward from Adelaide, Australia, by way of Concordia College, TCU and Chipola College, had a career-high 25 points in Monday's Rutgers game. He made four 3-pointers in the game's first 5:33.
• That win marked Nebraska's biggest margin of victory in a Big Ten game since 2016.
• Teddy Allen, who set the Pinnacle Bank Arena scoring record last Tuesday with 41 points in a loss to Penn State, left the team Monday. He was averaging a team-high 16.5 points.
• Dalano Banton, a 6-foot-9 guard from Toronto and transfer from Western Kentucky, leads the Huskers in rebounds, assists and blocked shots.
• Through Tuesday, Nebraska was 327th in the nation in free throw percentage at ,628. Hoiberg's NBA career percentage was .854.
Hawkeyes data: Iowa is coming off a 73-57 win at Ohio State Sunday. That helped bump the Hawkeyes up to No. 5 in Associated Press' Top 25, the first time Iowa has been ranked that high in March since being No. 5 on March 5, 1956.
• Joe Wieskamp scored a career-high 30 points in Iowa's last game against Nebraska, a 96-72 Hawkeyes win last Feb. 8. Austin Ash scored eight points in nine minutes for Iowa.
• Guard CJ Fredrick had his first turnover in his last 14 games Sunday. Iowa had five, the fourth time it had six or less in the last nine games.
• The Hawkeyes have won nine Big Ten games by double-digits.
• Luka Garza is second in the nation in scoring at 24.3 points per game. He was recently passed by Max Abmas of Oral Roberts (24.8)
Iowa's next game: Sunday, 11:30 a.m. at home against No. 25 Wisconsin