116 3rd St SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
What: Iowa (7-0) at No. 2 Purdue (7-0)
When and where: Friday, 8:03 p.m. (CT), Mackey Arena, West Lafayette, Ind.
TV: BTN (Brandon Gaudin/Robbie Hummel)
Radio: Hawkeye Radio Network affiliates, including WMT (600), KKRQ-FM (100.7) and KXIC (800).
Series: Purdue leads, 92-77
Five things to know:
1. Matt Painter has coached Purdue to five Sweet 16s and three Big Ten regular-season championships.
2. Entering Thursday, Iowa led the nation in scoring with 94.0 points per game, and Purdue was second at 92.4. Iowa’s Keegan Murray is second in scoring with 24.6 ppg, trailing only Georgia Tech guard Michael Devoe.
3. The Hawkeyes have lost their last three visits to Purdue by an average of 24.7 points. They snapped a four-game losing streak against the Boilermakers in their most-recent meeting, a 70-55 win in Iowa City in last season’s conference-opener.
4. Seven of Purdue’s rotation players are from Indiana.
5. Iowa is a very respectable 6-9 all-time against No. 2-ranked teams. Its last win over a second-ranked team was in 2001 when No. 15 Iowa won at Missouri, 83-65. The last time an unranked Hawkeyes team upset a No. 2 team was was in 1991, when it beat Ohio State, 80-69.