116 3rd St SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
What: No. 9 Iowa (17-7, 12-6 Big Ten) at No. 4 Ohio State (18-6, 12-6)
When/where: Sunday, 3:05 p.m. (CT) at Value City Arena, Columbus, Ohio
TV: CBS (Ian Eagle, Bill Raftery)
Radio: Hawkeye Radio Network affiliates, including WMT-AM (600), KXIC-AM (800) and WHO-AM (1040) (Gary Dolphin, Bob Hansen)
Satellite Radio: XM 191/Sirius 134
Series: Ohio State leads, 82-81
Morning line: Ohio State by 3 (as of 9:15 a.m.)
Hawkeyes data: Iowa is coming off a 79-57 loss to Michigan Thursday in Ann Arbor after shooting a season-low 35.6 percent. The Hawkeyes came in leading the nation in assists per game with 19.6, but had just four against the Wolverines.
• Ohio State beat the Hawkeyes in Iowa City on Feb. 4, 89-85. Both teams made 14 of 32 3-pointers.
• Iowa's Luka Garza is no longer the nation's leading scorer. Antoine Davis of Detroit Mercy scored 46 points against Robert Morris Thursday to up his season average to 24.33 points. Garza is at 24.29.
• Jordan Bohannon needs three assists to become Iowa's all-time leader. Jeff Horner is atop the list at 612.
• CJ Fredrick has zero turnovers in his last 13 games.
• Iowa's last two games at Ohio State were losses of 18 and 20 points.
• The Hawkeyes have been mathematically eliminated from the Big Ten title race, extending their consecutive seasons without a regular-season championship to 42.
• Sunday is Luka Doncic's 22nd birthday. Luka Garza had his 22nd birthday two months ago.
Buckeyes data: Ohio State is coming off a 71-67 loss at Michigan State Thursday in East Lansing. The Buckeyes have their first two-game losing streak of the season.
• OSU leads the nation in wins against Quadrant 1 teams with nine.
• Buckeye guard Duane Washington Jr. (15.6 ppg) leads the Big Ten in 3-pointers with 67.
• E.J. Liddell, a 6-foot-7 sophomore, leads OSU in points (16.0 ppg), rebounds and blocked shots.
• Guard C.J. Walker has made 67 of 70 free throws for 95.7 percent.
• Senior forward Kyle Young, who has started 22 games this season, didn't play at Michigan State because of a concussion he suffered the game before. He had 16 points and six rebounds at Iowa. His availabilty today will be a 'game-time decision.'
Iowa's next game: Thursday at home against Nebraska, at 8 p.m.