116 3rd St SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
What: No. 9 Iowa (17-6, 11-5 Big Ten) at No. 3 Michigan (16-1, 11-1) in men's basketball
When/where: Thursday, 6:01 p.m., (CT) Crisler Center, Ann Arbor, Mich.
TV: ESPN (Dan Shulman, Dick Vitale)
Radio: Hawkeye Radio Network affiliates, including WMT-AM (600), KXIC-AM (800) and WHO-AM (1040) (Gary Dolphin, Bob Hansen)
Satellite Radio: SiriusXM Channel 81 (Iowa broadcast), Channel 196 (Michigan)
Series: Michigan leads, 96-65
Morning line: Michigan by 5
Hawkeyes data: Iowa has a four-game winning streak, the latest an 84-78 home win over Penn State Sunday. Fran McCaffery got his 100th Big Ten win in that game.
• The last time Iowa and Michigan met when both were top-10 teams was Feb. 9, 1989. Michigan won, 108-107 in double-overtime.
• Last season, Luka Garza scored 44 points in Ann Arbor in a loss and 33 in Iowa City in a win.
• Jordan Bohannon is two assists from tying Jeff Horner's career school record of 612.
• Iowa is fifth in the NCAA's NET rankings, fourth in the KenPom.com and Sagarin ratings.
• Garza remains the nation's scoring-leader, at 24.7 points per game. Oral Roberts sophomore guard Max Abmas is second at 23.9. He has averaged 36 points over his last three games.
• Hawkeye guard CJ Fredrick had 18 points against Penn State, his highest total since Dec. 29. He hasn't had a turnover in Big Ten play, covering 12 games.
• The Hawkeyes have held their last four foes under 70 points and have outshot them, 45.3 percent to 36.8 percent.
• Iowa is 6-3 against teams that were ranked when it played them. The six wins against ranked teams is a nation-best. The Hawkeyes' last win against a top-five team was at home against Michigan two seasons ago.
Wolverines data: Michigan has won its last five games, the latest a 92-87 win at then-No. 5 Ohio State Sunday.
The Wolverines had a 23-day pause because of COVID-19 issues and are 3-0 since, with road wins over Wisconsin and the Buckeyes and a home victory over Rutgers.
• Hunter Dickinson, a 7-foot-1 freshman from Alexandria, Va., leads Michigan in scoring (15 points per game), rebounding (7.8) and blocked shots (1.6).
• Forward Isaiah Livers averages 14.4 points and is shooting 42.9 percent from 3-point range.
• Guard Mike Smith is a graduate transfer from Columbia, where he is the school's No. 4 all-time leading scorer. He averages 5.4 assists.
• In Big Ten play, Michigan is first in scoring margin, rebounding margin and field goal defense.
Iowa's next game: Sunday at 3 p.m. (CT) at No. 4 Ohio State