116 3rd St SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
What: Iowa (11-3 overall, 1-2 Big Ten) at No. 23 Wisconsin (11-2, 2-1)
When/where: 8:07 p.m. (CT) Thursday, Kohl Center, Madison, Wis.
TV: FS1 (Kevin Kugler/Stephen Bardo)
Radio: Hawkeye Radio Network affiliates, including WMT (600), KKRQ-FM (100.7) and KXIC (800).
Series: Iowa leads, 86-84
1. Iowa’s Jordan Bohannon will become the NCAA’s all-time leader in games played, breaking his tie with Ohio State’s David Lighty (2007-2011) at 157. Bohannon is a sixth-year senior who averages 10.7 points. Wisconsin guard Brad Davision is a fifth-year senior averaging 15.2. He has played in 141 career games.
2. Through Wednesday, Wisconsin was second in the nation in fewest turnovers per game (8.2) and Iowa was third (8.7),
3. The Hawkeyes swept three games against the Badgers last season.
4. Wisconsin is 306th in the nation in 3-point shooting at 29.5 percent. Starting forward Tyler Wahl is 0-for-16.
5. Wisconsin leads the Big Ten in attendance with an average of 16,040 per game. Iowa is 10th at 10,963.
6. Through Tuesday, Keegan Murray of Iowa led the nation in scoring at 24.5 points per game. His team averages 87.4, second-best in the country. Wisconsin’s Johnny Davis was third among individuals at 22.3 points, though his team averages just 70.6 points.