116 3rd St SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
What: Iowa (13-4 overall, 3-3 Big Ten) at Rutgers (10-6, 4-2)
When/where: Wednesday, 7:37 p.m. (CT), Jersey Mike’s Arena, Piscataway, N.J.
TV: BTN (Kevin Kugler, Robbie Hummel)
Radio: Hawkeye Radio Network affiliates, including WMT (600), KKRQ-FM (100.7) and KXIC (800).
Series: Iowa leads, 9-2
Morning line: Iowa by 3.5
1. Rutgers is coming off a 70-59 win at Maryland last Saturday. The Scarlet Knights trailed by 11 points at halftime, but overwhelmed the Terrapins after that. Ron Harper Jr. scored 31 points, making all five of his second-half 3-point tries.
2. Iowa has a two-game win streak, knocking off Indiana 83-74 at home last Thursday and winning 81-71 at Minnesota Sunday. The Hawkeyes have been out-rebounded by an average of 8.2 in Big Ten play, but got more boards than the Hoosiers or Gophers.
3. Rutgers was 16-76 in its first five years of Big Ten games. It is 25-21 since. Last year, the Scarlet Knights went to their first NCAA tournament since 1991.
4. Iowa’s Filip Rebraca is coming off his best statistical game as a Hawkeyes, with 12 points, 12 rebounds, three steals, two blocked shots and an assist in a season-high 32 minutes at Minnesota.
5. Keegan Murray made two free throws with 15 seconds left to give the Hawkeyes a 76-75 lead in its 77-75 win at Rutgers a year ago. Murray’s 14 points would be his highest point total of last season. He averages a nation-leading 23.9 points per game this season.