116 3rd St SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
What: Iowa (12-4 overall, 2-3 Big Ten) at Minnesota (10-4, 1-4)
When/where: Sunday, 1:07 p.m., Williams Arena, Minneapolis
TV: BTN (Corey Provus, Brian Butch)
Radio: Hawkeye Radio Network affiliates, including WMT (600), KKRQ-FM (100.7) and KXIC (800).
Series: Minnesota leads, 107-98
1. The Hawkeyes are fresh off an 83-74 home win over Indiana Thursday. Kris Murray had career-highs in points (29), rebounds (11), blocked shots (3), steals (3), and minutes played (29).
2. First-year Minnesota head coach Ben Johnson was an assistant coach at Northern Iowa from 2008-2012.
3. Hawkeye guards Jordan Bohannon, Tony Perkins, Ahron Ulis and Joe Toussaint are a combined 102-of-116 in free throw-shooting for 87.9 percent. All are shooting at least 85.7 percent.
4. Bohannon made his 400th career 3-pointer Thursday, making him the 20th player in NCAA history to hit that milestone. He leads all active players.
5. Entering this weekend, Iowa was third in the nation in fewest turnovers per game (8.9) and Minnesota was fifth (9.1). The Hawkeyes have seven fewer turnovers per game than their opponents in Big Ten play.
6. Iowa was ranked 22nd in the NCAA NET rankings heading into this weekend.