116 3rd St SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
What: Indiana (12-3 overall, 3-2 Big Ten) at Iowa (11-4, 1-3)
When/where: 8:07 p.m. (CT) Thursday, Carver-Hawkeye Arena
TV: FS1 (Joe Davis/Bill Raftery)
Radio: Hawkeye Radio Network affiliates, including WMT (600), KKRQ-FM (100.7) and KXIC (800).
Series: Indiana leads, 106-78
1. Indiana is led by junior forward Trayce Jackson-Davis, who averages 19.4 points, 8.7 rebounds and a Big Ten-leading 3.0 blocked shots per game. He has averaged 19 points and 9.7 rebounds in three games against Iowa, all wins.
2. Iowa’s Keegan Murray continues to lead the nation in scoring at 24.7 points per game. He had three blocked shots in each of the Hawkeyes’ last three games. His brother, Kris Murray, has blocks in each of Iowa’s last six games.
3. Mike Woodson became Indiana’s head coach this season after coaching 680 NBA regular-season games with Atlanta and New York. He played for Indiana’s 1980 Big Ten champions.
4. Iowa is the Big Ten’s highest-scoring team (86.7 points per game). Indiana is first in the conference in fewest points allowed (60.8 ppg). The Hoosiers are second in the nation in field goal percentage defense at 35.3 percent
5. This is the start of four games in 10 days for the Hawkeyes. They are at Minnesota next Sunday and Rutgers next Wednesday, then play Penn State Jan. 22 in their only Big Ten Saturday home game.