116 3rd St SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
CEDAR RAPIDS — Linn County Supervisor Ben Rogers of Cedar Rapids is among Iowans appointed to boards and commissions by Gov. Kim Reynolds.
Rogers was appointed to the Iowa Council on Homelessness.
Other area residents who were appointed by the governor to positions that are unpaid and do not require Senate approval include:
• Advisory Council on Brain Injuries — Michael Hall, Coralville; Frank Varvaris, Cedar Rapids; and Dennis Byrnes, Atalissa
• State Building Code Advisory Council — John Steil, Oelwein, and John Weamer, Wellman
• Criminal Justice Information Systems Advisory Council — Jerry Bartruff, North Liberty
• Iowa Developmental Disabilities Council — Kristen Aller, Cedar Rapids
• Iowa Council for Early ACCESS — Annette Hyde, Fairbank
• Iowa Energy Center Board — Nathan Young, North Liberty
• Fire Service and Emergency Response Council — Yolunda Koch, Mechanicsville
• Statewide Independent Living Council — Edward Esbeck, Iowa City
• Medical Cannabidiol Board — Jill Liesveld, Coralville
• Non-public School Advisory Committee — Kimberly Hermsen, New Vienna
• Preserves Advisory Board — Kirk Larsen, Decorah
• Northeast Regional STEM Advisory Board — Lisa Chizek, Toledo
• Southeast Regional STEM Advisory Board — Kathryn Moreland, Iowa City, and Emily Strattan, Coralville
• Vocational Rehabilitation Council — Dennis Bruce, Marion
• Iowa Commission on Volunteer Service — Barbara Westercamp, Cedar Rapids.