Cedar Rapids has undergone dramatic changes in core neighborhoods since the flood of 2008. This interactive experience allows you to browse how properties have changed, comparing pre-flood 2007 city assessor data with the most recent year available, 2017.
The maps, broken down by core neighborhoods, allows you to toggle between a parcel type, and parcel value view. You are also able to adjust whether the map is showing the parcel's type or value from 2007's data, or from 2017.
You can use these helpful links to jump to the map of the neighborhood you are most interested in.
Time Check Area
Kingston Village Area
Czech Village Area
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- The fight for Patrick McCaffery to get back on the court for Iowa basketball continues
- Iowa wrestling sets tempo, hands Ohio State first Big Ten loss
- Take a look inside Coralville’s Xtream Arena
- Cedar Rapids Jefferson boys' basketball ends tough week with big-time win over Kennedy
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Gazette area scores, stats and more (Jan. 24, 2020)
- Photos: Iowa Hawkeyes wrestling vs. Ohio State Buckeyes