Cedar Rapids has undergone dramatic changes in core neighborhoods since the flood of 2008. This interactive experience allows you to browse how properties have changed, comparing pre-flood 2007 city assessor data with the most recent year available, 2017.
The maps, broken down by core neighborhoods, allows you to toggle between a parcel type, and parcel value view. You are also able to adjust whether the map is showing the parcel's type or value from 2007's data, or from 2017.
You can use these helpful links to jump to the map of the neighborhood you are most interested in.
Time Check Area
Kingston Village Area
Czech Village Area
WHAT TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County supervisors send letter to Gov. Reynolds asking for shelter-in-place order
- Linn County coronavirus cases linked to outbreak in Cedar Rapids long-term care facility
- Coronavirus in Iowa, live updates for March 30: Mercy shifts respiratory clinic to increase patient capacity
- Former school bus driver accused of attempting to abuse a girl, 10, faces felony charges
- University of Iowa, Iowa State to refund housing, dining, and fees
- Coronavirus Q&A with University of Iowa experts