116 3rd St SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
This week’s Careers & Coffee Podcast talks about how not everyone is actively looking for a job, but many are open to new opportunities. Setting yourself up for the right opportunity if it comes along doesn’t have to be accidental.
Check out this podcast to learn some steps to determine what roles you might consider, and how to evaluate what companies might be a good fit. Simple first steps can include updating or reviewing your LinkedIn profile or reaching out to friends who recently changed jobs.
- Have a checklist to review if a job is right for you
- Identify what about your current job that is dissatisfying.
- Challenge yourself to turn those dislikes into opportunities to improve your situation.
- Let friends or industry colleagues know you are open to new opportunities if they come along.
- More things to consider before accepting a job offer
- View the latest jobs, get job alerts or build a resume on Corridor Careers
About Corridor Careers
Corridor Careers, Eastern Iowa’s leading jobs platform has been showcasing local job listings for over 20 years. Corridor Careers hosts job listings for Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, North Liberty, Coralville and surrounding areas of Eastern Iowa. Job seekers can sign up for job alerts, and search by category, job type or keyword. Find your job joy.