To Our Home Delivery Subscribers,
Because many neighborhoods in Cedar Rapids and the region remain inaccessible from Monday's storms, we will not be delivering to our home delivery subscribers in the Cedar Rapids and Iowa City areas Tuesday morning. We will deliver single copy papers to the convenience stores as we are able.
We have opened complimentary access to The Green Gazette, a digital replica of our printed newspaper.
Copies of our Tuesday paper will be held for home delivery when we are able to do so.
With much of Linn County still without power late Monday, Tuesday's edition was created using a skeleton staff on generator power at our printing facility.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
— Zack Kucharski, executive editor
MORE IOWA DERECHO 2020 ARTICLES ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa Democrats make ethics issue out of Rep. Ashley Hinson’s social media
- Cedar Rapids man who invaded U.S. Capitol is charged in federal court
- Iowa GOP lawmakers again propose bill barring university faculty tenure
- Martin Luther King Jr. service in Cedar Rapids honors ‘neighbors’
- The Eastern Iowa Airport to start mandatory health screenings Jan. 25
- GPS monitor helps police nab Iowa City man who stole women’s underwear