Anya Bernstein and Brandon Wlosinski were married Oct. 6, 2019, in Des Moines, IA. Anya is the daughter of Neil and Renate Bernstein. Brandon is the son of Bruce Wlosinski and
Glenda Bush. They met at Kennedy High School when Brandon moved from Florida to Iowa, and, after 13 years, they (finally) exchanged their vows under sunny skies at the Des Moines
Botanical Garden. Their attendants wore colors of navy and grey which were complemented by floral arrangements of gold, green and scarlet. Anya is a graduate of Loras College and St.
Ambrose University, with degrees in Social Work. Brandon is a graduate of Iowa State
University with a degree in Architecture. They currently reside in Florida, where Anya works for Beacon College and Brandon works for the Walt Disney Corp.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Some Iowa schools could require students to finish classes remotely through coronavirus closures
- Johnson County supervisors send letter to Gov. Reynolds asking for shelter-in-place order
- Linn County coronavirus cases linked to outbreak in Cedar Rapids long-term care facility
- Former school bus driver accused of attempting to abuse a girl, 10, faces felony charges
- ‘I am retired from running for office’: Ron Corbett closes gubernatorial fund donating $25K to NewBoCo
- Coronavirus in Iowa, live updates for March 30: Mercy shifts respiratory clinic to increase patient capacity