Robert and Carole Olney will celebrate their anniversary with an Open House from 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday, March 1, 2020. It will be held at Grand Living at Bridgewater, Coralville, IA.
They were married Feb. 27, 1960, in St. Mary's Church, Tipton, IA.
Their six children are Deborah (James) Sampair of San Jose, CA, Patrick (Anette) of Bellevue, WA, Sandra (John) Hodges of Sparta, MI,
Thomas of Apple Valley, MN, Susan (Tim)
Chapman of Riverside, IA and Daniel (Shannon) of Iowa City, IA. They have 14 grandchildren.
In lieu of cards or gifts, an item for the local food bank would be acceptable.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County supervisors send letter to Gov. Reynolds asking for shelter-in-place order
- Linn County coronavirus cases linked to outbreak in Cedar Rapids long-term care facility
- Coronavirus in Iowa, live updates for March 30: Mercy shifts respiratory clinic to increase patient capacity
- Former school bus driver accused of attempting to abuse a girl, 10, faces felony charges
- University of Iowa, Iowa State to refund housing, dining, and fees
- Coronavirus Q&A with University of Iowa experts