Lansing, IA Mary Lou (Troendle) and Leo Garin celebrated 70 years of marriage on Feb. 15, 2020. They were married at Immaculate Conception Church, Lansing, IA. A get-together was held in their honor with family and friends.
The couple has six children, Bob (Lori) Garin of Urbana, Dick (Shally) Garin of Cedar Rapids, Ray (Aggie) Garin of Lansing, Denny (Lois) Garin of Guttenberg, Janelle (David) Kazimour of
Cedar Rapids and retired USAF CMSgt. Cheryl L. Garin of Lansing; 13 grandchildren and 22 great-grandchildren. Leo's brother is Jerry
(Kathy) Garin of Cedar Rapids.
Well-wishes can be sent to:
571 Dodge St., Lansing, IA 52151
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County supervisors send letter to Gov. Reynolds asking for shelter-in-place order
- Linn County coronavirus cases linked to outbreak in Cedar Rapids long-term care facility
- Coronavirus in Iowa, live updates for March 30: Mercy shifts respiratory clinic to increase patient capacity
- Former school bus driver accused of attempting to abuse a girl, 10, faces felony charges
- University of Iowa, Iowa State to refund housing, dining, and fees
- Coronavirus Q&A with University of Iowa experts