Bill and Donna (Simpson) Launspach of Iowa City, IA were married on Feb. 18, 1950, at the First United Methodist Church in Iowa City. Their children are Hollie (the late Terrell) Higgs of Delray Beach, FL; Deborah (Mark) Lyon of
Lincoln, NE; and Philip (Janice) Launspach and Jane (Kevin) Deets, both of Iowa City. They have eight grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren, plus one due in June.
Congratulations on 70 amazing years.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Some Iowa schools could require students to finish classes remotely through coronavirus closures
- Johnson County supervisors send letter to Gov. Reynolds asking for shelter-in-place order
- Linn County coronavirus cases linked to outbreak in Cedar Rapids long-term care facility
- Coronavirus in Iowa, live updates for March 30: Mercy shifts respiratory clinic to increase patient capacity
- Former school bus driver accused of attempting to abuse a girl, 10, faces felony charges
- Kept apart by coronavirus, Iowa teachers see their students in social-distance parades